Start date: Feb/ March 2023
32/38 hours per week (p.t/f.t)
Gray Label is a baby & children’s clothing brand with organic apparel for the little minimalist. Gray Label aims at bringing calmness to the world of children’s fashion by designing minimalistic collections in which the purity of a child emerges best.
We work hard to integrate sustainable and responsible practices in everything we do. Our label is proud to be 100% organic and GOTS certified. Our collections consist of print-free, soft-tone, unisex essentials. Beside a year-round collection of essentials, we bring two small seasonal capsule collections a year. See also gray-label.com.
From Feb/ March next year we are looking for a Product Manager who can provide key support in the product development, buying and inbound logistics of Gray Label’s collections.
- Operationally responsible for the commercial end-product and the complete development-, purchasing- and logistic process;
- Make and maintain the annual production planning and share this with other stakeholders;
- Measure and judge proto- and production samples on quality, technical details, fit and workmanship;
- Organize and lead fit sessions;
- Create and update style details in the development spec sheets;
- Ensure the accuracy of style and order information in the ERP system;
- Maintain close contact with all suppliers and manufacturers;
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve optimal quality/ price/ margin & delivery lead-times;
- Monitor the delivery dates of all sample- and bulk orders;
- Lead inbound logistic processes and maintain contact with our warehouse;
- Initiate quality inspections/ testing and follow up with suppliers and authorized test agencies;
- Sourcing of new product developments/ manufacturers;
- Responsible for the GOTS certification process;
- Responsible for the fabric, trim and colour library.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrable knowledge of production processes and planning;
- Knowledge of pattern making and grading;
- Affinity with sustainability;
- Organised, ambitious, pro-active and result-oriented;
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve;
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Adobe Illustrator and an ERP system;
- Fluent in Dutch and English; both verbal and written.
- An inspiring and pleasant work environment with an enthusiastic and highly motivated team
- Challenging position within a young but professional, dynamic, and international organization
- Flexibility and freedom to perform your job in and outside the office
- Competitive salary based on pertinent work experience and knowledge
- Beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam
At Gray Label you can count on having an amazing time. Next to working hard together, we celebrate our success together! You will join a young dynamic team full of energy, commitment and enthusiasm. We always strive to improve and we need everybody’s input to do so. We operate from our HQ located in the heart of Amsterdam.
Are you the candidate who fits perfectly in our organization? Then we want to meet you!
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org