Our care advice
Our advice and tips to help you extend the life of your Gray Label garments:
- Refresh items in the open air as much as possible.
- Remove smaller stains with organic liquid soap.
- Wash only when needed at a maximum of 30°C, use liquid soap instead of powered soap to avoid stains.
- Do not tumble dry, air dry instead. Hang dry the clothes either outside or on a clothes hanger if possible.
- Repair stains or wholes with patches.
- Pre-treating stains with a little bit of neat liquid detergent before washing.
- When it is really time to say goodbye recycle, resell, donate.